Montag, 15. August 2011

Niemals aber auch niemals, werd' ich dir nochmal alles anvertrauen.- Miststück !

6673928.png
You are in my dreams and thoughts floating like water through my mind. When I'm awake I live my lifethough I wish you would live it with me. When I'm asleep I dream of you, the only time when I can be with you. Oh, how I wish I could look into your eyesand how I wish I could see you smile. My only chance to be with you is hand in hand through wonderland. I want you touch, I want your love. I want you with me through all my life. Thinking of you makes my day so wonderful, talking to you makes my day even better. Wanting you is one of my desires but the want has also me inspired to write this poem about me and you. 
I swear I will never forget my first love to you.
6682813.jpg



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen